This is article is intended to be an easy guideline about how to use the resources available to your organization as a Mambu customer, enabling your company get the most out of your investment.
Support Resources Available.
We are working constantly to offer more and better documentation for our customers, you can find that most questions can be answered by making a quick search on our User Guide or Developer Guide, in any case you can always contact us directly.
- User guide: http://support.mambu.com – Our official user guide where most documentation resides.
- Developer guide: https://developer.mambu.com/ – A guide for expanding Mambu through our APIs and custom Apps.
- Customer Support contact: email@example.com - Get in touch with our Customer Support team.
- Mambu Status: on http://status.mambu.com/ to check the status of our service at any time, also follow @MambuStatus on Twitter for the latest status updates.
When to contact Support.
Whenever you feel like! If you have a question about how Mambu works, if you see something that doesn’t look right, if you want to know how to use a feature, if you encounter an error, or just want to suggest an improvement. We are happy to hear from you and will answer any question you might have.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways to contact Support.
- Within the App: Clicking “Help – email Support” on the navigation bar
- When an unexpected error occurs, an error report form will let you send us an email along with data from the system. Please add some details about what you were doing to help in diagnosis.
How to write to Support.
- If possible, write an email subject that indicates the contents of the email, this can help triaging the incoming cases, searching for old cases, or reviewing your case history when a new case comes in. Leaving the subject blank or writing “question” should be avoided.
- State briefly the context of your motivation to write, e.g. “we are trying to create a new loan product”, “we have a problem with one of our accounts”, “we want to know how to use the Customer Portal”.
- Clearly define what you want us to help you with, so your expectations are clear to us.
- Last, but not least: please provide as much information as possible about your inquiry, for example account IDs, transaction IDs, Product IDs, screenshots and anything that you think might help us understand your point.
What happens next?
After writing to support the following process is followed
- You will get an auto-acknowledgment email confirming reception of your inquiry and your case ticket number for future reference. If you do not receive this email within 10 minutes of sending your inquiry, please resend your request.
- As soon as possible one of our agents will review your case and get back to you, most likely with the response of your inquiry or asking for more information required to solve it. Depending on the case there might be need for tech involvement, we will let you know if that is the case. If the case requires it we might want to reach you out by Skype or telephone.
- There might be some ongoing communication regarding a case, so you can always reply to our emails in the same thread to continue the conversation about a particular case, please don’t send a separate new email if you are referring to an already existing case. Whenever you have a new question in mind about a different topic please send a separate email. This way we can keep every question under track.
- Once we have solved your case and given you a response we will wait a few days in case you are not satisfied or want to get back at us regarding the case, after that we will send you an email to let you know it will be marked as solved.
Activating the Mambu Support user.
To solve many of your issues we need access to your Mambu system, in order to grant us clearance you have to activate the Mambu Support user, which is done under Administration – Users & Permissions, simply toggle on the button at the bottom of the page.