Loan accounts can only be fully edited while they are still pending approval. After they have been approved, it is only possible to edit a Loan account's name, notes and custom fields (but not the loan term, such amount, interest, disbursement date etc.).
To edit a loan account:
- Select the loan account you want to edit
- Click on More Actions > Edit Account
- Make the changes
Editing an account's name, branch, notes and custom fields
You can change a loan account's name, notes or custom fields at any point and regardless of the account's state.
- To Rename the account, Open the loan account > Click on Edit Account > Rename Account > Make the changes > Save Changes.
- To Change the account's branch, Open the Loan Account > Click on Edit Account > Association > Change Branch > Save Changes.
For more details about Association section please see Creating a New Loan page.
- To edit notes and custom fields, Click over the field > Edit > Accept changes
- To add custom fields, open the loan account > click More Actions > Add field