Maximum Exposure to a Client
Defines how much money can be lent to any individual client, there are three options - unlimited, sum of all loans, and sum of all loans minus the savings balance. If a limit is chosen the maximum amount of disbursed principal can be added.
Clients can receive multiple loans.
Controls whether or not a customer can have more than one active loan at a time.
Clients may be in more than one group
Defines if clients can belong more than one group at a time.
Client and Group Required Assignments
Enforces if clients are required to always be assigned to Branches, Centers and/or Credit officers.
Is date of birth required for all clients
Defines if birth dates are required for clients.
Duplicate Client Checks
Checks for possible duplicate clients when creating a new client, checks can be enabled for
- Document ID
- Home Phone
- Mobile Phone
- First Names and Last Name
- Last Name and Birth Date
- None: Will not check for duplicate clients
- Warning: Will let you know if a client is possibly a duplicate according to the defined field checks.
- Error: Doesn't allow creating a client that is a duplicate according to the defined field checks.
Minimum days in arrears before Write-Off
This controls that write-offs can only be done on loan accounts that are in arrears for more than the defined number of days.
Group Size Limit Types
There are three different options you can choose from to setup the constraints to the group size.
- None: Will not check for group size limits
- Warning: Will let you know if a group is outside the limits, but can be saved.
- Hard: Will not let a group be saved if the group size is
New Client State
Defines if clients are created as pending approval (requires the client to be approved to be able to create a loan account) or inactive (loan accounts can be created for the client right away). For more info about client status please see the relevant article here.
If enabled, a single user can't approve and disburse the same loan.